WHAT is it?
Business Plans for interviews are Plans that you have to attack the Job within the first 90 days of employment. Present a 90 day attack plan in the interview.
HOW does it work?
The ideas are simple. It is you putting down on paper how you would organize yourself within the first 90 days of employment to hit the ground running. Present a 30-60-90 day attack plan in the interview.
WHY is it a good reason to use a 30-60-90 day plan for an interview?
It’s a good reason to use these because the top 1-2 candidates in the interview usually bring them into the interview with them. This shows the interviewer that you are extremely focused on this position. You know what you want and you know how to get there. You have come prepared with a Road Map that shows you and them the way of getting yourself organizes for the challenges ahead.
You are not writing a Business Plan on the Company or how you would change things to improve what they are doing. “That would be foolish”. You are doing a Business Plan for the interview to show them that you are organized with what you want to get done and how you will learn the new process with in the first 90 days of employment.
THINK about this…
If you do prepare a Business Plan for the interview, revise it for the second, third and/or the final rounds and the other candidates do not, you will more than likely be the TOP candidate based on that alone. This happens because the hiring manager may be riding the fence between you and the other candidate and will be looking for those extra things you did in the interview that set you apart from them. Managers and companies are looking for those candidates who look a little bit more professional in the interview and look like they want the job more than the other candidate. Work for the interview. Don’t just show up with a Resume like everyone else. Bring other information; your research and findings on the company you’re Plan of Attack of how you will organize yourself with in the first 90 day of employment.
What you get with an ORDER of Business Plans for interviews.
You will receive 4 different Business plans that have been written for different types of interviews. 1. Basic Plan 2. An outline Form of a 30-60-90 day plan of attack 3. A Research and Review of a Company and how you plan to put that in motion within the first 90 days of employment 4. A Power Point Format plan of 90 Day Attack Plan
And a FREE Interview Essentials Handbook (25 pages) that will walk you through the beginning, middle and end of the interview. HOW TO CLOSE THE INTERVIEW. This will give you different things that you can do in the interview that the other candidates will not do.
30-60-90 Day Business Plans for Interviews
$79.99 (regularly $125.00)
Included in the Premier Service Package
Put together a Business Plan for the Interview (30-60-90 Day Business Plan) and a Brag Book detailing what to present during an interview. Learn how to research a company and target the position with above and beyond skills to set yourself apart. Show your new employer how you will organize yourself within the first 90 days of employment. Very few candidates bring a business plan to an interview. Set yourself apart from the rest of the candidates. The 2 out of 10 candidates that put together a Business Plan are usually the 2 candidates that move forward.
4 Business Plan Templates for Any Interview
- Basic Business Plan - This plan is the most basic in the book report format. It could be used for entry level positions or to pull ideas from.
- 30-60-90 Day Interview Business Plan Template - This plan is for the interview that is a short condensed version of the 30-60-90 day plan that you can keep revising as you go from the first round to the second and third rounds of interviews.
- Research Review: 90 Day Attack Plan - This plan is to show you how you will organize yourself within the territory or your new job in the first 90 days of employment. This example is in the form of a book report; it provides more detail with explanations written out.
- Power Point Interview Business Plan - This plan of attack in a PowerPoint presentation allows you to bring printed copies to your interview. You may also wish to present it to them on your laptop. It is a detailed format in color.
- **Interview Handbook** - This 25 page Easy Reading booklet includes information to help you not only ace an interview, but learn key points that may indicate whether or not this is the right job for you. It will give you insights, the tricks of the trade, and techniques that you can use which most of your competition will not know.